Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

still here...

Wow it's been almost a month since I've posted. I'm due this Friday and I honestly don't think my girl's gonna be here any time between now and then. I feel her squirming around inside me and think to myself that we must BOTH be so uncomfortable, and in my head I ask her why she doesn't just decide to come and spare us any more discomfort. Some days her movements seem to say "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Other days I get a distinct image in my mind of a happy fish, swimming along without a care in the world. Today in particular is one of those days. My mind is screaming for her to come out, but my body doesn't seem to want to release her just yet, and she's not quite ready for the world (or maybe the world isn't quite ready for her). I just can't wrap my mind around the idea that in a matter of days I will perform an unimaginable feat of endurance and strength. Life is so calm right now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope she comes soon and that you both are safe and happy! I can't wait to see pictures of her and hear your birth story!

    ReplyDelete